Preaching the Gospel in Taiwan

Sunday, March 3, 2013

The time is far spent




Dear Mom, Dad, Eric, Belle, and Coffee,

Wow, how i miss you all.  You all are amazing.  I'm so grateful every night to have parents and a brother that simply love me.  You all are so successful right now and I know it's because of your unwavering allegiance to the banner of Christ.  You never let up during adversity and lift a warning call to all who will listen.  Thank you for setting such an amazing example of diligence and dignity.
The mission is going great.  I constantly feel as though there is no time left to improve and I'm not going to live up to the expectations I have set for myself by the end of my mission.  I love serving the Lord, but I can't progress fast enough.  I just want to be good and do everything that I'm supposed to do.  I have big plans for when I return to be the best and most hard working that I can be.  I know I sound like a broken record, but I just want to be good.

I'm happy that Elder Manning's return was that great.  I know he was a fantastic missionary.

This last week we had POWER WEEK.  Elder Magnuson and I worked as hard as we could to break personal records and do our best.  We had a lot of success.  We sweat a lot and helped many people come unto the Lord.  I'm so grateful that I could be the Lord's missionary at such a pivotal time in the history of the world.  The world needs the gospel more than ever and I get the privilege of sharing it with these golden and prepared people.

This week has been full of miracles to boot.  We met a man that bought us chocolate drinks and pastries as we taught him the gospel.  As it turns out he has lived in Iowa for a very long time and his son went on a mission to SOUTH AFRICA.  If this man isn't the set up of God, I don't know what is.  I can't wait to see what the near future holds as we work with this wonderful seeker of truth.  

I don't have a ton to say this week for some reason.  I just love being here.  I love doing my best every day to help the Lord's cause.  I every now and again hear American music or movie posters and I truly lack the desire to return to that lifestyle.  I know that one day I must return to the world, but I have no intention whatsoever of returning into the world.  I don't want to be as of the world as I once was.  That's not me.  I'm a disciple of Christ now and that's all I ever want to be.

I love you all so much.  I hope that you are doing well and that you are safe.  I love you more than you realize and miss you daily.  I can't wait to see all of your glorious progression upon my return.  Keep moving forward.

- Elder Woolsey

No comments:

Post a Comment